Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Teacher's Update | Our Final Day

In reflection mode, it's amazing to me what they were able to squeeze into a half day session, on the last day of the Teacher's Update session. Julie covered Social Networking for Printers. Byan and Dave discussed Variable Data and how they implement this with Digital Printing.


One toner drum....of course the big question was "how much do those cost"

Taking a peek under the hood



I was finally able to squeeze in a quick trip to the Andy Warhol museum before hitting the airport. It was worth it!

Not only was I entranced by the actual canvases, but the display of his history was impressive as well. It was a combination of great images and typography.



Instead of waiting on the shuttle I hit the pavement and walked back to the hotel. It was about a mile, but there was so much to soak in through the Cultural District, I barely noticed the walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment