What is AAF?
Student Competition overview
Past PSU Student Success
2015 Joplin AAF event details
Read this PDF to determine which category your entry will be entered into.
How to Enter:If you are eligible for the GIT Department to sponsor your entry, you must submit it via Christel Benson (email@example.com).
If you are eligible for one of the clubs to sponsor your entry, you must contact them to submit, but deliver all paperwork and physical entries to Christel Benson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you plan to submit:
- Students must meet me during office hours by December 12
- Students must have their physical entry and an envelope/box to transport it
- Students must have a jpg photo or file to submit with the entry form
- This is an online entry form so they need to allow 10 minutes with me to submit
- Students will sign a contract agreeing to allow us to display their award
- I will accept all entries paid for by GIT, GET or individuals, but they must meet the requirements above. If students are submitting on their own, they must print the appropriate paperwork. Contest details